ไว้คราวหน้า X
ไว้คราวหน้า X
ไม่ต้องแสดงข้อความนี้อีกเลย
ไปหน้าที่ 1
ไปที่หน้า
GO
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่
ฝากรูป
ผู้ตั้ง
ข้อความ
ออนไลน์
ซุปตาร์ยูโร
Status:
: 0 ใบ : 0 ใบ
เข้าร่วม: 22 Oct 2012
ตอบ: 13154
ที่อยู่: บ้าน
โพสเมื่อ: Sat Oct 03, 2026 01:04
Rui pinto ประกาศข่าวใหญ่ !!
On Wednesday, just hours after the verdict officially confirming Manchester City’s guilt, the Commission responsible for Portugal's witness protection programme informed me of its decision to terminate my participation in the programme and withdraw my police protection, thereby knowingly placing me in a life-threatening situation.

Given these circumstances, I have no alternative but to relocate, within the next few days, to an undisclosed location for an indefinite period of time, due to the multiple death threats I have received and the serious risk of an assassination attempt against me.

For this reason, I have just set up a GoFundMe campaign and I am asking for everyone's support to help me survive this serious situation created by the Portuguese State, which, as I have already stated, has knowingly decided to place my life at risk.

I would like to take this opportunity to extend a special thanks to everyone who continues to support Football Leaks, and I can give everyone one guarantee: the fight will most certainly continue!


ขอตัง เยปครกนกกระปูด
0
0
หากโดน 40 เรื้อน จะถูกแบน
โหวตเป็นกระทู้แนะนำ
icon-mybid
ออฟไลน์
นักเตะอบต.
Status:
: 0 ใบ : 0 ใบ
เข้าร่วม: 08 Sep 2013
ตอบ: 2563
ที่อยู่:
โพสเมื่อ: Sat Oct 03, 2026 01:12
Re: Rui pinto ประกาศข่าวใหญ่ !!
Snowden
โพสต์บน Soccersuck V2
0
0
หากโดน 40 เรื้อน จะถูกแบน
ออนไลน์
ดาวซัลโวโอลิมปิก
Status:
: 2 ใบ : 0 ใบ
เข้าร่วม: 27 Mar 2020
ตอบ: 32075
ที่อยู่:
โพสเมื่อ: Sat Oct 03, 2026 01:24
Re: Rui pinto ประกาศข่าวใหญ่ !!
น่าจะได้เยอะอยุ่มั้งเนี่ย


ข่าวดังระดับโลก
โพสต์บน Soccersuck V2
0
0
หากโดน 40 เรื้อน จะถูกแบน

เมื่อไหร่โดนบังคับให้ไม่พูดสิ่งที่ควรพูด ถือว่าเราตายไปแล้ว :D
ออนไลน์
ดาวเตะพรีเมียร์ลีก
Status:
: 0 ใบ : 0 ใบ
เข้าร่วม: 05 Nov 2013
ตอบ: 12893
ที่อยู่:
โพสเมื่อ: Sat Oct 03, 2026 01:25
[RE: Rui pinto ประกาศข่าวใหญ่ !!]
นึกว่าจะมีอะไร แค่มาขอตัง
0
0
หากโดน 40 เรื้อน จะถูกแบน
ออนไลน์
นักเตะเทศบาล
Status:
: 0 ใบ : 0 ใบ
เข้าร่วม: 23 Oct 2022
ตอบ: 2242
ที่อยู่:
โพสเมื่อ: Sat Oct 03, 2026 01:34
Re: Rui pinto ประกาศข่าวใหญ่ !!
สามล้านยูโร

จะจ้างบอดี้การ์ดกี่คน
โพสต์บน Soccersuck V2
0
0
หากโดน 40 เรื้อน จะถูกแบน
icon-mybid
ไปหน้าที่ 1
ไปที่หน้า
GO
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่
กรุณาระบุเหตุผลที่จะแจ้งความ
ผู้ต้องหา:
ข้อความ:
Submit
Cancel
กรุณาเลือก Forum และ ประเภทกระทู้
Forum:

ประเภท:
Submit
Cancel